Wednesday 24 October 2012

Saroj Naidu Amazing Talent


Saroj Naidu :) 

He was my student at the Shanmukhanand Fine Arts....
I had visited his Rangoli exhibition where he had created an amazing rangoli portrait of Sania Mirza....He had deep interest in Hindustani music Knowing my inclination to Hanuman ji ...He made this Canvas painting of Anjaneya and it took him six hours, he told me...How to maintain it  ? was my question ...he said, " please have lamination paint put on it...Later, I just covered it with a thin plastic sheet and put some tape to fasten it....Saroj was into advertising and a student at L S Raheja school of Arts :D He had a dazzling shiny smile, he smiled shyly when we all used to praise his skills ...Thanks a lot  !!!
Friends here it is ...


   

He has his work put up on his blog sarojnaidu.blogspot.in which is amazing and has several cartoons on various issues which are put up from like 2008 :) and I was just happily viewing them ............................N B

No comments:

Post a Comment